We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.
AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:
1. Engineers (any variety; e.g. civil, electrical, mechanical)
2. Administrators (for any sector)
3. Managers (for any position)
5. Health Professionals (e.g. Doctors/Nurses)
6. Other groups as skilled workers.
1. General Workers/Labors
2. Factory Workers/Helpers
4. Dish Washers
5. Construction Labors
6. Construction helpers
8. Helpers (Unclassified)
11. Security Guards
12. General Attendants
13. Other groups as unskilled workers
1. Accommodation – Provided.
2. Ticket -Provided.
3. Medical – Provided.
4. Transportation – Provided.
5. Working hours – 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]
6. Vacation – 28.5 days every year
7. Salary/Wages – $20 per hour for Unskilled and $25 per hour for Skilled.
8. Contract – 2 years.
9. Extra time – $10 per hour
10. Insurance & Pension – According to Quebec Labor laws.
11. Other Benefits – Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
12. We pay our foreign Clients $74 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.
13. Required number of candidates – 100 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)
Employees will render 20% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 80%. All the Visa process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.
We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query feel free to contact:
Email address: email@example.com
Skype ID: brianhrservices
2023 Rue Cremazie
QC G1R 1B8